Beneficiaries of free legal support are persons with disabilities and members of their families.
Free legal support implies following services:
- Giving legal advice (by phone, e-mail or face-to-face at the office of the organization);
- Writing formal letters with a lawyer’s assistance (complaints, requests, etc.);
- Representation before relevant authorities.
Legal fields covered by the free legal support service:
- Family law;
- Criminal law;
- Labor and employment law;
- Pension- and disability-related rights;
- Welfare rights;
- Property rights;
- Housing rights;
- Disability benefits.
Legal representation before relevant authorities
This service needs to be requested in advance and beneficiaries can use it provided that:
- They do not have an already hired lawyer in the particular case;
- The proceedings in the particular case have not already started;
- The beneficiary is in no position to provide for a lawyer’s fee from her/his own resources;
- The issue in question cannot be resolved in any other way (i.e. in case of the last resort);
- The proceedings are likely to end in reasonable time;
- Reaching at a positive outcome is likely and realistically possible.
The lawyer’s office hours are on Wednesdays from 17.000 to 19.00 h. You can schedule a session with her by calling 021 447 040 on weekdays from 9.00 to 16.00 h, by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person in the premises of …IZ KRUGA – VOJVODINA at 67, Bulevar vojvode Stepe St. in Novi Sad.